Beat the traffic in Metro Manila this holiday gift shopping and check in to our hostel this Christmas season.
WE’RE OPENING OUR DOORS to local residents and other travelers to try our hostel for their Christmas Shopping Holiday needs.
Some possible scenarios and sentiments for you to better understand who we are trying to reach:
Richard: “I have to buy holiday gifts for my relatives but traffic is a huge problem and I need to do these shopping right now because I’ll be busy in the days to come. I wish there was a place I can stay that won’t charge a lot.”
Anna: “I have kuya and ate coming over and I don’t have a place for them to stay but it will be a great place to bond and go shopping the following day with them. Saan kaya?”
Jelay: “May Christmas party ako sa lugar na ito pero wala akong matutuluyan. Paano kaya ito, malayo pa man din ako nakatira. Meron kayang affordable place dito na puwede ako maka-rent na mura?”
Crossroads Hostel Manila is conveniently located near MRT Shaw Blvd Station and malls where you can shop and dine. We’re a budget accommodation for travelers who have different needs. So why not shop, sleep in our hostel this weekend, and leave the following day for a traffic-free ride back home. Yeah?
Our hostel, a dorm-type accommodation, welcomes male and female guests. When you stay with us, you are given help — help to your budget and to the constraints you may have during these year-end days.
Our facilities are air-conditioned and you pay not just the matress and linens that come with the bed but also free use of kitchen, fast Internet speeds of up to 50mbps, Premium Cable Television viewing in our community space, and customer service that will make you feel like you’re home away from home.
VERY IMPORTANT REMINDER
Because we’re not a 24-7 facility, you have to pre-Check In before you do your shopping so you can grab your keys after you’ve paid your overnight stay and surrendered your government-issued IDs. Also, remember that the place is strictly for paid guests so this means unregistered guests cannot stay inside the facilities.
So plan your schedules ahead and tell us — for as much as we can — how can we help your accommodation needs for you or your friends and family.
ADDITIONAL NOTES TO REMEMBER
- PRICE: PhP599/guest/night between Mondays to Thursdays and PhP699/guest/night between Friday nights to Sunday nights. (Note: Without taxes and admin fees, it’s only like paying PhP568/night only on weekends); Security Deposit is not included.
- FACILITIES: Air-conditioned rooms, beddings, linens, use of kitchen, use of Internet at speeds of up to 50mbps, 100+ sqm of livable space, heated showers, general housekeeping service, and our valuable customer service (Do you want us to call your taxi?)
- PAYMENT: Pay in advance and pay in cash. Call us at 0937-378-0400 for more details for bank account details where you can deposit your payment.
- RESERVATIONS: SMS/Call +639373780400, Send us an inquiry at facebook.com/crossroadshostelmanila, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHECK IN/OUT TIMES: 2 PM to Check In daily, 12NN to Check Out daily (We’re not a 24/7 property so it is important to check in early before 8 PM or ask our concierge how we can help you)
You can also book your stay with us using BOOKING.COM or if you need more information, drop us a line!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]